Follow @dhandashaista

Monday 2 March 2009

A TESTIMONIAL I WROTE FOR NISHANT ARORA

Hey ppl so I am writing this for a classmate of mine years back with me in school. Well we got in touch after years here on Orkut so cheers to Orkut for that. Ok so now telling you about Nishant. Well I am being nostalgic now. I remembr this guy was a very quiet one, not mixing up with everyone, quite observant I must say. He was an introvert.
His eyes are very mysterious, Imust say this. You do not believe me..go check him out then. Lol. You can not make out what is going on in his mind. Well this is what i can reveal out of this guy when I bank on my memory.
Hey enjoy your life to the fullest..patani agla janam mile naa mile..jo karna hai kar n I wish success for you in life..so rock it man

No comments: