Follow @dhandashaista

Wednesday 25 April 2018

On the Move


April 12, 2018

Somewhere near Jhansi (on the train)

On the Move
The speed of the train 
The noise of the fan
The light coming between the gaps in the door
Do not let me sleep.

I close my eyes
The myriad happy memories glide into my thoughts 
The roads, landscapes, people passing by,
The deep conversations, the soul connections cross by,

The dive into the river, moments of just gazing at the mountain, 
having a cup of warm cappuccino on a rainy day,
the people at the desert, a cup of chai at their little hut,
the warmth of the touch, the music at the beach, 
the sunburn, the eclectic music at the cafe, 
the barefoot walk at the ghats, the silent moments of listening to the river waves, 

the pitter- patter of the rain, the shapes of the moon, glimmering stars and the white clouds of the sky, 
The sunsets and the few sunrises I have watched by,
I travel to seek the infinite surprises the life has to shower in my life. 


P.S- I took this picture on 1.3.2018 from (rooftop cafe) Laura’s Cafe, Pushkar, Rajasthan.

No comments: