Follow @dhandashaista

Monday 12 February 2007

The day I was born

Was it December or January?

Was it Sunday or Monday?

Was it the evening or morning?

when I the Great was born.

My tweenie – weenie dresses were sewn by my grandma.

Will it be a girl or a boy?

These were the confusions and predictions made by my uncles and aunts

when I the Great was born.

Everybody was praying and waiting for the cute little healthy baby;

Then the moment of excitement, thrill and joy entered the hearts of all

As I the Great was born.

So , it was the morning of Monday and 30th of January;

WHEN I THE GREAT WAS BORN!

4 comments:

Tushar Mangl said...

Welcum to the blogging world Shaista...cute poem this is...
but very realistic...
my best wishes with you
keep writing
God bless you

mak said...

nice one ..although u do seem to think pretty high of urslf...
do u write poems regularly or just a tid bit here and there?

Anonymous said...

now this is a very creative piece..keep it up!!

Unknown said...

ok dear so u remain harnessing ur hidden talent here..:)!!
original piece of work n really nice ....keep on extracting more of urs talent ...ma best wishes 2 u!!