Follow @dhandashaista

Sunday 20 August 2017

Omkareshwar

I was sitting in the Narmada resort restaurant today in the evening while watching the constantly changing hues of the sky. This particular moment pulled me towards the balcony and I opened the latch of the glass door as quickly possible as I wished to click this moment and share the natural beauty with you all. 

The sky is wide and blue with boats sailing in the Narmada river and the yellow dim lights make the landscape prettier than before the lights were on. Such moments of silence, beauty and serenity are rare to be observed in today's hustle bustle. The drive was worthwhile to this place. I felt it called me to see its enchanting beauty and I was pulled to this place to never come back. I wished for the sky, the river, the view to stay the way it was forever. 

No comments: