Follow @dhandashaista

Friday 18 January 2019

Lakshman Jhula Rishikesh, Uttarakhand

11.1.2019
I backpacked solo to Rishikesh in June 2017 and returned with a heart full of love, adventurous memories of river rafting in the river Ganga and friendships.
Today, early in the morning, Sumiran Caprihan and I reached Rishikesh after a fourteen-hour bus ride from the snow-laden mountains of Manali. 
After a quick tour of Zostel Rishikesh in the morning at 7:10 am, we left for a walk in the peaceful, cold and windy morning. 
I feel blessed, happy and calm to be back. This place gave a lot to me and I am here to experience the unknown bliss I’ll gather in the upcoming moments during my stay this time.
Tip- Wake up early in the morning to enjoy the view of river Ganga and soak in the peaceful vibes of Rishikesh as evenings are busy especially on the swinging bridge Lakshman Jhula.
credit- Sumiran

No comments: