Follow @dhandashaista

Friday 18 January 2019

Mind Rolling Monastery, Dehradun, Uttarakhand


Shaisology
15.1.2019
Mind Rolling Monastery
Dehradun, Uttarakhand 
During a solitary stroll in the Mind Rolling monastery, I passed through a smiling face sitting on a bench. Our eyes met and I took my steps backwards as the rosy cheeks, smiling and glowing face pulled me close. 
We both looked at each other to find a pure connection. 
Neither did she speak Hindi or English nor did I speak her local language. 
The woman and I talked for a few moments as the man sitting next to her became our interpreter. He told me that she hails from Ladakh.
I wanted a picture of hers to which she denied but agreed for a group picture. 

Adding a bright jewel to the treasure of my heart, she has become a part of me bringing smiles and kindness which fades away in the discomfort and sadnesses of daily life.

No comments: