Follow @dhandashaista

Sunday 29 March 2020

Oh man! These smiles, this happiness, the excitement of meeting each other after a prolonged anticipation..These children like many others are fuel to my joy. I learn to retain innocence from them, they tech me to give and share without any expectation. This is the love I receive from teaching and sharing knowledge which was never a dream to follow.
During college days, I never thought I’ll pursue teaching as the professional role of a teacher seemed ‘conservative’ ‘fixed and closed’ to me; thanks to the posters of teachers everywhere wearing a typical sari and a blackboard in the backdrop. 
Living in a small town in India, teaching was the only job I could avail. Today, it has been more than nine years that I’ve been living in the world of love of my students. This is the purest joy, I’ve realised over time; sharing knowledge. 
I’m glad and grateful to have found love in rural and urban India. Especially, I miss my students from Khandwa who gave me reasons to smile everyday even in the most vulnerable and broken times. You all were my strength, thank you. I hope you get to read this message. 
I would also like to thank my students in different countries and my company @verbling for providing an amazing opportunity to be recognised as an online global English trainer for three years now. My constant five star rating and the positive reviews push me forward to do better each time. I wish to reach out to as many students possible through online teaching and workshops in the country. 
Thank you my students, you are the family I have chosen to stick around forever. Like I always tell you, I’m there, always. 
Love and best wishes
Shaista












No comments: