Follow @dhandashaista

Thursday 29 March 2018

The glorious sky

24.3.2018
Khandwa
6:25 PM
I was busy teaching the kids in the Open area at the camp and suddenly a kid looked above the sky and exclaimed with joy, “Wow! Ma’am, the clouds are playing hide and seek.”
All of us were amazed experiencing the glorious and ever-changing colours of the sky. The six to nine-year-olds followed me in a queue to a silent area where we just gazed at the clouds, sky, birds and the blue-orange-pink-grey colours. 
I told them a sorry of a cloud family which my maternal grandmother used to tell my sister and I every night before going to bed. 
The memories of my childhood, the grand sky, the white clouds, the melange of colours, the happy smiles and surprised faces made the evening special and a beautiful closing to the three days workshop with these innocent and beautiful souls. 
P.S - Listen to the happy and inquisitive voices of the kids.


No comments: